Sales Analyst, India
OnSwitch Inc. (www.onswitchenergy.com) is a commercial solar/storage project development and installation company, undergoing fast growth that offers new employees the strong career opportunities. Their proprietary software product, SkyQuoteTM, simplifies the marketing and sales of solar projects, while at the same time simplifies how building owners evaluate and buy OnSwitch solar projects: Customers can access online in seconds an accurate, comprehensive solar project proposal (SkyQuote) for any of their buildings.
OnSwitch focuses on behind-the-meter solar projects nationwide ranging from 30kW to multi-megawatts, with particular focus on multi-building solar project portfolio sales and installation. Our customers include F1000 corporate buyers (direct sales) as well as top solar project development companies (indirect channel).
OnSwitch is headquartered in San Francisco with an East regional office in New Jersey. This position is based in India and requires daily collaboration with team members in US time zones.
The successful candidate will help our sales team to develop customer-specific quotes that are tailored to the customer’s electricity usage, their site, and the available products in the market. The candidate will update quotes as deals progress and maintain costs and quote assumptions to ensure that the quotes being provided to the customer are meeting their requirements. The salespeople will provide instructions for the analyst on the specifics need to be included in the quotes, and the analyst will need to interpret the sales communication and independently turn it into an updated cost, and quote and track the iterations in our business systems. If external inputs are needed, the analyst is responsible for tracking those inputs and ensuring that they are being delivered on time.
Coordinate with the sales and operations teams to ensure that all tasks related to completing quotes are being completed on schedule. Manage quote completion schedules for team and follow up on all overdue tasks.
- Data Analysis.
- Production of client reports following interpretation of Electricity/Energy usage data.
- Build cash flow analyses for prospective customers.
- Quote Generation and Project Costing.
- Set up project summary documents to estimate initial costs of projects for indicative quotes.
- Manage quote inclusions and exclusions to ensure that they match the customer requirements and assumed costs.
- Set up quote tasks and assign to team members.
- Follow up daily internally if a task completion date has passed, but milestone was not indicated as completed, and update schedule.
- Correspond with internal team to recommend, develop, and implement new processes.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of contracted sales handoff packages for Project Execution teams.
- Personal integrity and high level of respect for others
- Self-Initiated person who can perform with minimal direction, including prioritization, organization, follow-through on tasks, problem solving, and juggling a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with many stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong collaboration skills
- Experience in small, fast-growing companies is preferred
- Knowledge of the electrical utility sector. Exposure to power distribution systems, metering & billing or related topics would be an added advantage
- Managing, analyzing and visualizing datasets – presenting trends/patterns/insights
Inspired by being on a team with the mission to make a significant impact on climate change and expand access to lower cost, renewable energy.
|Desired Education Qualification||BE/BTech – Electrical Engineering or Economics/Finance|
|Work Location: India||Currently remote or based in Chennai, India|
|Industry Experience||Solar or Finance|
|Tools/Software if applicable||MS Excel, Power point, Data Analysis tools etc|
To apply, send resume and brief cover statement to email@example.com.